You can print booklets on letter, legal, or A4 paper.
1. Load the paper, and make sure that the straight-through output door is closed.
2. Access the printer Properties (or Printing Preferences in Windows 2000 and XP). See
Printer Properties (driver)
3. On the Device Settings tab, select the option to allow manual two-sided printing.
4. On the Finishing tab (the Paper Type/Quality tab for some Mac drivers), select the
option to Print On Both Sides. Ensure that Straight Paper Path is not checked.
5. Set the number of pages per sheet to 2. Select the appropriate binding option, and click
OK. Print the document.
6. If you are printing on card stock or heavy media, see
Manual two-sided printing using
the straight-through output door
For all other media types, see
Manual two-sided printing using the top output bin
7. Fold and staple the pages.
This feature is not available for Mac OS X v10.1 and later on the HP LaserJet 1320 series
Chapter 4 Printing tasks